Tenants Resources

Having a problem with your rental?

Request Maintenance Online

Want to rent a property? Here are the necessary items that you need to fill out for renting a property:

Crossman Properties Brokers Fee agreement

Rental Application

Rental Application (PDF format)

Rental Application Online

Guarantor Agreement

If Subletting:

Sublet Agreement

Contact Form (Tenant Information Sheet)

If recently moved in, but didn’t receive or misplaced paperwork:

Statement of Condition

Smoke Detector Verification

If you are a student at the University of Massachusetts and you have not rented off campus before, please fill this out:

Landlord Reference Request

By emailing a completed Rental Application to tom@crossmanproperties.com the process will move quicker, and we can get you into your rental sooner.

After your references have been contacted and your application has been accepted we will fill out a lease that suits your situation. Here is a copy of the lease for you to review:

Residential Lease (nonsmoking)

Additional information regarding Lead Paint.

Environmental Protection Agency’s Lead Paint information.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.



Call Us

Website Design by Midnightson Designs